Welcome to TWF

Welcome to TWF, an original character Hunger Games RP! Take a moment to check out our rules before registering. Check out our sidebar for chat! Best viewed in Chrome.

PREGAMES: APRIL 15TH ∴ BLOODBATH: MAY 20TH ∴ INTENT LIST

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Gyl's Garmenting, polyvore shop
Gyllian
 Posted on: Mar 29 2017, 08:29 AM

OOC

Posts / 2

Age / Twenty.

Occupation / Professional Pokemon Trainer

Points / 55

Gyl / cst / she/her/hers
Rep: 0 pts

Most of my graphics are super hunky-dory but I really enjoy putting together polyvore sets! I'm very much a visual person and it definitely influences/helps me when I write, regardless of what I'm writing! So sometimes I put together polyvore things for myself. Only now, I want to be able to do it for others!

Open to all and any kind of sets, whether it's just a capitol worker's regular day at work, a tribute's uniform, a victor(ess)'s interview garments!

Gyllian's Polyvore Gallery

To request a set, please fill out the form below!

CODE
✧Character Name and Profile Link

[b]✧Character District and/or Occupation[/b]

[b]✧Event/Attire[/b] (i.e.: interview; business meeting; district work; etc)

[b]✧Theme/Feel[/b] (i.e.: girly; punky; serious; sexy; casual; etc)

[b]✧Accessories[/b] (i.e.: makeup; jewelry; handbags; hairbands/crowns; etc)

If you don't like the end result, please let me know because it's super easy to change it! Depending on my schedule and how high demand, I'll do between one to three re-do's!

If you want more than one done, fret not! I'll take two requests per player at one time! When your requests are finished, feel free to request again!

WAITING LIST

COMPLETED

PM WEBSITE
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D Blood Law The Hunger Games Infinite Arms The Hunger Games Trilogy Inkitt Up in Smoke Pandora Cirque Mystique Candyland Couture THE POWER OF TWO Fairest of Them All ♥ RUE Blue Windows Mutant Revolution Online The Slaughterhouse Roleplay Evolution 

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -