Welcome to TWF

Welcome to TWF, an original character Hunger Games RP! Take a moment to check out our rules before registering. Check out our sidebar for chat! Best viewed in Chrome.

PREGAMES: APRIL 15TH ∴ BLOODBATH: MAY 20TH ∴ INTENT LIST

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

December Newsletter
Issy
 Posted on: Dec 1 2016, 01:42 PM

Inactive

Posts / 157

Age / 31

Occupation / Admin

Points / 7225

Issy / CST / She
Rep: 4 pts

HEY TWF FRIENDS!
    We concluded our staff search and are thankful for all of the applications that we received. There were so many excellent options! In the end, Shiver and I decided after much deliberation to go with Suzi and Jared, which you have probably already noticed. Suzi and Jared will both be helping out with basic moderation duties such as claims and advertisements, they can answer any questions you may have. They'll be doing everything from accepting apps to keeping our cbox friendly but Shiver and Issy will still be handling all the games in secret from those two - so no use trying to bribe them. -wink-
YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING!
    Another games is coming to a close! With every games we have here on TWF, we learn more and experience new aspects of the game that might need tweaking OR new things that we add that people really like and we should do again. We only know what needs changed and what you did or didn't like each games if you fill out the QUESTIONNAIRE. Please take the time to fill it out and PM to an admin.

Don't forget there is an ACTIVITY CHECK going on! Please make sure that you get on there and have completed it by December 5th!

The 78th Hunger Games Intent List is filling up! We only have a few slots left, meaning there might not be any doubles this time around. I know lots of you were really hoping, but isn't exciting that our board has so much life! I love it!
HUNGER GAAAAMES!
    Speaking of the 78th Hunger Games - we are looking at Reaping all the tributes DECEMBER 30th! That is four weeks away. If anyone has any concerns or questions, please contact a staff. There have also been MANY changes to the rules, so members old and new are required to go read the Hunger Games Rules before the Reaping. We literally edited EVERY section.

And finally, I just want to say how awesome it is to see how alive the board has been. I know I speak for all the staff if welcoming so many new faces and hope that our community continues to grow!
-Shiver, Issy, Suzi, Jared.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D Blood Law The Hunger Games Infinite Arms The Hunger Games Trilogy Inkitt Up in Smoke Pandora Cirque Mystique Candyland Couture THE POWER OF TWO Fairest of Them All ♥ RUE Blue Windows Mutant Revolution Online The Slaughterhouse Roleplay Evolution 

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -